Sunday, January 29, 2012

NAKED ON A BUDGET PRODUCT LIST




I hope you guys enjoyed watching my tutorial that I thought would look perfect for Valentines day! It is very sexy and easy to do. The eyes are nude but have the bold liner and flared lashes to up the amp on the look. Naked on a Budget consists of nude colours that everyone probably owns and feature drugstore products.


List of Products:

Eyes:

NYX Primer Pot
Maybelline Palette in Coffee Rush
Urban Decay 24/7 Liner in Perversion
Ebay False Eyelashes 10 pack
MAC superslick liquid eyeliner in black
Loreal fibre lash Mascara in Very Black

Cheeks:

BH Cosmetics Blush palette
Rimmel London 011 Spice
Rimmel London Lipstick in Airy Fairy

Brushes: MAC Cosmetics

Please follow me on twitter and leave all requests! http://www.twitter.com/superstarsidera


Thanks for stopping by!


1 comment:

  1. wow... love ur look... just subscribed to you blog :)

    do check out my blog too and would make me happy if you could follow me too :)

    thanks

    peppermintcrinkles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete