Monday, April 4, 2011

Flawless Foundation Routine


Many of you have asked me a number of times as to what my favourite makeup brushes are. The answer is Sigma. Now I have yet to try their eye brushes however I am absolutely in love with their HD Sigmax Kubuki face brush set. I am doing a follow up review and not 1 of the 3 has shed! That is a miracle because all my MAC ones have shed and it is really annoying to keep picking the tiny little hairs off of your face. I am so dissapointed in MAC because I spent so much money and thought I would be making an investment but sadly they didn't do any justice. But even though MAC face brushes are CRAP their eye brushes are still amazing only very few of them have shed after a lot of use. I wish I had come across  Sigma before I spent hundreds of dollars on MAC face brushes. On the website they have tons of sets that are so affordable and you get goodies when you spend over $30 which is awesome for the girl on a budget.  

Regarding the after care for sigma brushes, I simply use baby shampoo to clean them once a week cause I use them everyday and they need the deep clean to prevent bacteria and causation of acne etc. 

I also advise to purchase them in sets because they are much cheaper that way and it would be an investment.

HERE IS A FLAWLESS FOUNDATION ROUTINE TUTORIAL

If you have tried Sigma brushes what are your thoughts and which ones have you tried?

Till next time, have a great day!









8 comments:

  1. I really wanna try those brushes! I keep hearing the BEST about them! Looks like they apply really easily and flawlessly too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey can you make driving tutorial plz3.. u'r d bstt guru.. like u

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, I was wondering if it would be possible for me to send you some samples from Loccitane, and maybe you could do a review on them. This is definitely not spam...I just watch your Tuts, and noticed that your skin breaks out sometimes, and the products at L'occitane are phenomenal at stopping break outs and leaving your skin super smooth for make-up application. Please email me melindamoccia@yahoo.com if you would be interested in trying out some of out products.

    ReplyDelete
  4. honey!!really love it!!!
    beautiful post!
    xoxo

    ah!follow u of course

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks so much for this! and you have such a wonderful blog and it is full of so much inspiration! if you get the chance to check out mine, i would love to see what your opinions are on it! i also think that you might like my most recent post, it's a super easy super cute nail polish idea. check it out!

    follow me?
    www.so--hi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. follow my blog please?
    I,m new to this and i love makeup

    ReplyDelete
  7. After you shampoo them… how do you let them dry (silly question)?

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love sigma brushes they are my fav!
    xoxo
    http://amy-beths.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete